Ocean Engineering Graduate Program
The Department of Ocean and Mechanical Engineering at FAU offers extensive Master of Science and PhD degree programs in Ocean Engineering with the aim of preparing individuals for engineering challenges to working in the ocean environment.
Specialization in specific Ocean Engineering programs is offered through in-depth studies in the areas of Acoustics, Signal processing, Materials and Corrosion, Marine structures, Marine Hydrodynamics and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles.
Applications for admission to the graduate program are invited from students with a Bachelor's degree in any field of engineering,science and mathematics.
Accelerated programs in joint BS/MS and BS/PhD degrees that involve acceptance of up to 9 dual degree credits, are available for eligible students. Outstanding graduating BS students may apply directly to the PhD program.
- Graduate Program Application Procedure
- Joint BS/MS Degree Program
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Research Assistantships and Projects
- College Scholarships and Awards
- Master's Program
- PhD Program
- Thesis or Dissertation Proposal Outline
- Two Year Schedule of Courses
- Academic Calendar
- University Catalog
- Financial Aid Information
- Housing Information