Graduate Degree & Certificate Programs
Applications for admission to the graduate programs are invited from students with a bachelor's degree in any field of engineering, science and mathematics.
Accelerated programs in joint BS/MS and BS/PhD degrees that involve acceptance of up to 9 dual degree credits, are available for eligible students. Outstanding graduating BS students may apply directly to the PhD program.
The Department of Ocean and Mechanical Engineering offers the following graduate degree programs:
Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Science with Major in Mechanical Engineering with or without Thesis (MSME)
- Master of Science with Major in Ocean Engineering with or without Thesis (MSOE)
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy with Major in Mechanical Engineering (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy with Major in Ocean Engineering (PhD)
- Corrosion Graduate Certificate
- Energy Resilience Graduate Certificate
- Offshore Engineering Graduate Certificate